The Power of Peroxide: White Water Cleaning in the Age of Corona Virus
WHITE WATER is a powerful, concentrated, stable peroxide cleaner to remove stains, dirt, soils, grease, mold, mildew, organic matter in a very safe, eco friendly chemical process. WHITEWATER is a concentrated product, it needs to be dilutes alteast 1 part to 128 parts for medium cleaning strength and 1 part to 10 parts of water for heavy duty cleaning. It contains NO corrosive ingredients, contains NO carcinogens or harsh chemicals like chlorine bleach.
If you’re old enough, you probably remember getting a skinned knee and having your mother or the school nurse apply hydrogen peroxide to the wound. It fizzed up and tickled more than burned like iodine and, miraculously, it cleansed the scrape killing germs and bacteria. Hydrogen peroxide is still seen as an environmentally safe alternative to chlorine-based bleaches, as it degrades to form oxygen and water and it is generally recognized as safe as an antimicrobial agent by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). According to the CDC, household (3 percent) hydrogen peroxide is effective in deactivating rhinovirus, the virus that causes the common cold, within 6 to 8 minutes of exposure. Rhinovirus is more difficult to destroy than even coronaviruses, so hydrogen peroxide should be able to break down the coronavirus in less time. Pour it undiluted into a spray bottle and spray it on the surface to be cleaned, but let it sit on the surface for at least 1 minute. Hydrogen peroxide is not corrosive, so it’s okay to use it on metal surfaces. But similar to bleach, it can discolor fabrics if you accidentally get it on your clothes. It’s great for getting into hard-to-reach crevices. You can pour it on the area, and you don’t have to wipe it off because it essentially decomposes into oxygen and water.
White Water Hydrogen peroxide may be used for the sterilization of various surfaces, including surgical tools, and may be deployed as a vapour (VHP) for room sterilization. H2O2 demonstrates broad-spectrum efficacy against viruses, bacteria, yeasts, and bacterial spores. In general, greater activity is seen against Gram-positive than Gram-negative bacteria; however, the presence of catalase or other peroxidases in these organisms may increase tolerance in the presence of lower concentrations. Higher concentrations of H2O2 (10 to 30%) and longer contact times are required for sporicidal activity.
The beauty of White Water peroxice is that it is safe for use on almost all porous and non-porous surfaces. leaves no residue and no lingering odors on cleaned surfaces including synthetic turf fields. Rinse water is safe for run-off in sewer system.
- Eliminates the use of high pH or low pH cleaning products that result in facility or synthetic turf damage.
- Contains no Butyl cleaners, no Alkyl phenol ethaxylates ( APE’s ), no combustible or carcinogen chemicals.
- Has no toxic fumes, no offensive odors and will not damage clothing like bleach cleaners.
- Safe, Superior odor destruction. Cleaning and whitening power without use of bleach.
- Uses Oxygen as the cleaning agent. One Product, does 95% of general cleaning.
- Oxygen Boosts Solvent and Surfactant active agents for a deeper clean.
- Significantly reduced residue. Less residue means less re-soiling, less cleaning.
- Superior health and safety without sacrificing cleaning power.