One Shot Mold Inhibiting Coating is a unique moisture activated mold/mildew, algae, fungus prevention coating that activates when ambient moisture is 10% or more. It inhibits growth of virtually all mold, mildew and fungus with its patented "bio bond" open matrix polymer. Active ingredients keep working through thousands of wet and dry cycles. Safe around pets and children. It has zero VOC's and uses a low concentration of EPA registered chemicals. Great to use in any damp area such as a basement, closet, children's high chairs, bouncy seats, outdoor wooden furniture, carpet underlayment or anywhere moisture can be an issue.
"I am so very impressed by the effectiveness of this product named "1 SHOT 'N' GONE".
I have used it and let me tell you that it really does work to quickly arrest and stop MOLD growth !!!
To prevent future MOLD infestation, I have also applied it to items in addition to keeping the ambient temperature and relative humidity levels optimal in order to prevent future MOLD problems.
I find "1 SHOT 'N' GONE" very easy to use, since it has no bad chemical smell and is NON-TOXIC and very outstanding in every way.
The evident presence of MOLD is a serious problem since it has the capacity to destroy health, possessions and even structures if not eliminated quickly.
Therefore, I want to thank those responsible for creating such an important product to be used as a defense for our well-being. Please, do not ever stop to manufacture this wonderful product.
Thank you !!!"